Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh God I luv Bowling!!!

When I was a kid, my father brings me for bowling once in a blue moon. I remember myself begging my parents by kissing their toes kinda way just to get a chance to be there enjoying myself throwing extra-heavy balls. (for some reason I'm still going for "light balls for children" which could be found in a cute little shelf hiding somewhere in the corner, too bad my fingers won't fit in anymore!)

I had two weeks holiday before I got back for dreadful schooling time! (oh my beloved lecturers are COOL! just that everything else back in penang are A LITTLE BIT cooler..~phew~)

But seriously you can't really get a lot of things to do especially after you have been pressured by tons of non-stop-coming homeworks, what you can think of is just SLEEP EAT SLEEP EAT SLEEP.....

Besides meeting some awesome friends of mine, believe it or not, i went for some sports (ping pong, swimming and BOWLING)!

Bowling recalls back my memories during childhood times...I used to play quite well comparing with other peers. I have not been playing since some period of time.

I went for bowling with frederick, hansen and britney first. I was lousy at the beginning but eventually i got better. but still far behind britney which was literally a joker which insults the beauty of bowling..haha. (She carries the ball in a really WRONG way, striked a careless pose and then the ball will just roll slowly and hit the very center of the pins. you'll see our eyeballs popped out when she gets strikes and spares almost everytime.)

The very next day, I went for Bowling again... This was my score. God damn it! My 14 year old brother who never played bowling scores MUCH better than me!
> I was the first player by the way.

I did not give up! I went for it again the very next day. My hands and fingers were terribly ached but i dun give a damn and nonetheless went ahead!

Guess what?? WOW!! I wasn't bad!
>I was the L down there.

I was sooo excited and extremely encouraged by that so that I went for it ONCE MORE the following day. ( I kept telling myself this would be the last time...I'm nearly broke!)

And you see, PEOPLE DO IMPROVE ONE! *clap clap clap!!!
> I was the DL down there.

I went for bowling four times in a week. The third time I went I actually scored 141 but when I wanted to take a picture as an EVIDENCE, there was a small box on top of my scores showing "next game? end bowling?" those kinda thing. Actually It can still see my scores but my COOL name (HD~Hot Desmond) somehow was blocked by that stupid thing! When I wanna press that little magic button(so that my glory would be justified), I was thinking of make that small box disappear. so I pressed the button on the remote...................................................
JENG JENG JENG JENG!
the whole thing disappeared!
ARHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I dun care. I'm just gonna give up law for bowling.
No I won't. haha not funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment