Sunday, January 4, 2009

I just couldn't believe I have done this!

What's your most unbelievable experience on New Year eve?

Mine would be this.

OMG!! I was chasing here and there while Bosco Wong (OMG! you don't know who is he?) was in Queensbay Mall for the 2009 New Year countdown show!

I know it from my heart, it could be the most UNCOOL thing to do on new year eve for a 21 years old!

A little bit of details regarding my "No-I-din-do-it" experience..

I arrived Queensbay at 4:45 for Bosco's mini concert with Ying Ying. There was a terrible traffic jam, we almost missed the concert! When we saw him on stage later on..According to Ying Ying, he looked so NOT like how he's supposed to look like due to that hideous hat and super-casual-looking t-shirt.

After that, we started strolling around Queensbay mall. Around 9 something, when we were buying presents for each other in a shop called "The Rooms", we saw a huge crowd moving towards the Fish Spa Centre just a few shops away from us. We quickly rushed there to see whats happening. Just after we knew what is it about, we saw two Secustar people rushing out from the center with Bosco, heading to the toilet beside. Since I'm just beside the hallway to the toilet, the crowd moved through us chasing them. Of course, we followed!

We waited for a couple of minutes in front of the toilet. Suddenly the crowd cheered and screamed uniformly (because Bosco successfully peed in the toilet?!?) and for the rest of the exciting moments, you could see and feel it through the following video!


However, I was surprisingly excited and "enegized" because this reminds me of my childhood while I was crazily in love with Jolin Tsai, S.H.E etc. I remember myself shouting like hell for no reason just to make them notice my presence!! Funny huh!!

I WILL NOT DO THIS ANYMORE I SWEAR. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment