Saturday, December 27, 2008

No Rules, No Boundaries!


To every highly important person, very important person, rather important person and barely important person in my life...


Here comes something refreshing!!!
---------I've been planning to start on a new blog in English since Kim told me she WILL send COMMENTS if my blog were in English.

And


TADA!!!!


Here it is.


Well, honestly I always felt different while speaking English. It's like an abandoned piece of my heart been discovered and all the secrets were about to be disclosed!


I always knew how people would look down on those whose 'language skills' are poorer. For example those who can't even speak well would 'look' or 'sound' retarded even if they are clinically proven "genious". I'm good in Mandarin, so I totally understand why certain people NOT trying to write a blog if they aren't sure about their ability to impress people. Apart from that, I don't want people judging me! I lOVe what I've been doing, my SenSe of HuMOur, my Little know-it-all Charater, and my Interesting, Funny and up-to-date(cool??) Life! You get it? How depressing it would be when you posted something you thought it was remarkable and it was indeed a 'once-in-a-life-time' that sorta thing and what you get at the end of the day is just a simple "nah..my life is cooler than yours"(this is better) or "boo!!!You're just trying so hard to sound important. who cares??" (ouch!)


Before I start all these, I wanted to name it "see-if-i-care" so that I could use a brand new way to express myself. (for those who read my chinese blog, you would know how "properly" it has been written) I need a way to express my funny side( I like to laugh and act stupid) and expand my ideology(I have got any?) in a different era, aka to OTHER people who doesn't read chinese or appreciate the beauty of Chinese!


Ready, Set, GO!!!!!

1 comment: